BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sick

As if having a cold and losing my voice last week wasn't bad enough, Monday night, early Tuesday, I came down with the stomach flu at work. Not pretty. I left work at 2am Tuesday morning. I slept on the couch so I wouldn't wake Andrew up. Then I called my mom around 7am. Why is it that when we are sick, we want our moms? Then I went upstairs and slept in my bed, until 1pm. Went downstairs to find that our furnace wasn't working. It was 61 degrees in the house. So I had to call Schaal to come and fix it. Slept on the couch until Andrew came home. By now I am starving. Hadn't eat much all day, afraid of what might happen. So he went and got me some McDonald's. Granted, not the best thing to eat after being sick, but it sounded so good. I didn't even eat half of it, but what I ate was good, and I kept it down. Then I slept on the couch until 930pm when Andrew woke me up and sent me to bed. I just hate being sick and nonfunctional.
I feel better now, except now my mom is sick. I hope germs don't travel through the phone!!

1 comments:

Sleep, what's that??? said...

I am sooo sorry! We got the flu about a month ago, YUCK!! :O| Have you tried drinking jello? Make it like you would, but before you put it in the frig, take a couple sips of it. It should still be warm and it makes the tummy settle... I know, sounds weird, but it works!!!! Hope and pray you feel better and soon!!!