BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

We don't do much for Valentine's Day here. We are pretty low key about the day, but we do have little things that we do. For instance, we will eat at Wendy's tonight. It is our tradition. We started it 4 years ago when we were dating. We decided that we didn't want to do alot, knowing we were getting married in 6 weeks. We just didn't want to spend the extra money. We'll buy each other a card and a small gift, nothing much.
Well Andrew did buy me 12 red roses this year. He had them delivered to the hospital yesterday afternoon so that when I got to work last night, they would be there waiting for me. It was very sweet of him. And everyone at work was a little envious of my thoughtful husband.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet :) I love those little, meaningful traditions!