BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lighten Up Iowa

So today I start lighten up Iowa. I am doing this along with Weight Watchers. I am the team captain for a team at work. I am hoping this will give me more accountability. I have set some goals for myself AND wrote them down so hopefully I 'll be more successful at my lifestyle change this time.
Last night Andrew and I order Happy Joe's pizza for one last hurrah before LIU. I have been doing really good at WW and have lost 4 pounds over the past couple of weeks.
I am trying to get into the routine of working out again. I was out of commission for about 3-4 weeks with a bad cold and working alot of shifts in a row at work. I ran Monday and wanted to die, but I did it.
For all my family and friends, I ask that you pray for me for strength to get through this and to continue to be a healthy person. I also ask that you support me and not criticize when I choose to eat differently than you. Also, feel free to point out if I am not being a healthy person or making bad choices.
Thanks for all your help!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good words.