BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 18, 2008

Exercise

This week I have been really good at exercising. Thursday I took off, but I did shovel the sidewalks. Monday I went running and it was horrible. I hadn't ran in about a month and I wanted to die and I only ran for 20 minutes!! Wednesday I ran for 25 and today I was back to 30minutes. On the other days I have been doing exercise tapes at home.
Eating was not the best this week. I find my weakness to be between 3 and 4 pm. I do well up to then. Just need more will power.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find my hard time is between 8 & 10 pm. If I can distract myself, I am okay--but if not it is SO HARD!! I have started going to WW meetings again with the gals at my office. We could be accountability partners :)

morgan dutler said...

maybe I could go to some meetings with you.

Anonymous said...

definitely, if you want to! We go Wed in waukee