BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 7, 2008

Swimsuits

I know I have a lot of blogging to catch up on, but I had to talk about this. I was a Target this morning picking up a few things when I passed the clothing section and saw swimsuits!!!! Already? It's only January. If that doesn't pressure you into keeping up the resolutions, I don't know what will! I just wanted to cry when I saw them sitting there. Summer is still 4 months or so away! Who is thinking of swimsuits this time of year! Now I'll really have to stick to weightwatchers!

3 comments:

Sleep, what's that??? said...

Funny, I saw the same thing! Why now? I am still freezing my butt off!!! I can NOT think about getting into a bathing suit, let alone go swimming!!! (even indoors, brr...)

Anonymous said...

That just makes me want to cry.... :)

Jenn said...

I can't take it. Why can't we just take time to be in the moment. I was so amazed when I went to Target before Christmas and saw that they had Valentines stuff out. Come on.....