BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 24, 2008

This week

I haven't been feeling the best this week. I have had a cough and an earache and a stuffy nose. Of course I am one of those people who don't go to the doctor unless I am dying. I even started to loose my voice. I felt like I was going through puberty. Not good week to loose my voice either. I had a patient go quicker than I thought and had to yell for help to get people in the room to help deliver a baby. All was good though.
I did run 2 times this week. I ran 30 on Monday. Then today I went to Accel Fitness with my friend Amiee. It is nice there and alot cheaper than Aspen. I am not able to attend the classes at Aspen, because of working nights, which is why it is more expensive. So I think I'll switch. Accel has cardio and free weight machines, so it all is good.
I also went to Nurtishop in West Des Moines the other day. Got a protein shake, which tastes surprisingly good. Does anyone have any opinions about them? I need to talk more to a nutritionist about how to incorporate them into my diet. So many questions.
Well I need to get ready for bed. Gotta work tonight.

0 comments: