BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 10, 2008

Tucson: Day Two

It was so nice to sleep in today!!! I actually got some quality sleep. It was great!
Anyway, Monica went to class today and while she was gone, I did some homework on my own. Not really something one would like to do on vacation, but it had to be done.
She got home around 3pm and we headed out to do what we do best: SHOP!!! Monica got a new purse (with my help!) and I got a new pair of earrings. While out and about we went into Tiffany's. Big mistake. (Andrew, if you read this, there are a couple things I would like to have. Don't forget our 5 year anniversary is coming up!). Beautiful jewelery. Then we went to a great Mexican place.
After the shopping we came home and started playing Yatzee. We love this game and play it for hours when I visit.
It was a nice leisurely day.

0 comments: