BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 7, 2008

Tucson: Day One

I got up yesterday around 330am. I repacked my luggage and headed to the airport at 430am. My first flight left for Minneapolis around 640am and landed and 720am. The flight was one of the most turbulent I have ever experienced. The rain made it that way, but it was a fast flight, thank goodness.
I had around an 1 1/2 layover in Minneapolis. My flight for Tucson left around 10am. I watched one episode of Fringe and then decided to try to get some sleep. (I didn't sleep at all when I went to bed Wednesday night, so I was exhausted.)Of course I didn't sleep because I am afraid of drooling or sleeping with my mouth open, so I just rested my eyes!
Landed in Tucson around 12 noon. Monica picked me up a little after 1pm. We went and had a light lunch at IHOP and then headed to her house. Talked a lot and then her friend Lorraine came over and read our Tarot cards. Interesting. I just took it with a grain of salt. We talk for a while afterwards, then got ready for bed.

0 comments: