BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

tattoos

Okay, I understand why people want to have tattoos, I have 2 myself, but this is extreme if I say so myself. I was flipping through the channels this morning and stopped on the History Channel where they were discussing tattoos. Well I guess the new thing is to get your eye tattooed. The tattoo artist takes a small hyperdermic needle and places it on the sclera and tatoos it. One person just had a blue dot on his eye while another actually was tattooing his whole sclera blue!! I can't even fathom doing that!

1 comments:

Sleep, what's that??? said...

OUCH!!!!!!!! Wouldn't that hurt? Curt and I saw some in a magazine that had tatoos inside the person's mouth!!! OUCH!!!!!
You're right, that is a little extreme, no thank you.