BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 4, 2008

Life

Sorry I haven't posted before now. I have been busy, but aren't we all?
I have been busy at work for the past couple of weeks. We seem to be not so busy one day and then the next day we have no time to even get a drink of water. So work is well.
I have also taken a teaching position at Kaplan University. It used to be Hamilton College. I am a LPN instructor at a clinical site. It has been interesting so far, and hope I continue to like it.
Grad school is going. I will be done with this last class on Friday and I can't wait. I have a lot of books I want to get caught up on before the next class starts.
My mom had surgery last week and that kept me busy trying to call and see how she was faring. I felt bad I couldn't be there for her, but I know she understands.
Andrew and I are trying to decide where we might take a vacation. It will be hard to do so when ISU football starts because we usually buy season tickets. Hopefully we can get away for a weekend soon.
So that is it in a nutshell.

0 comments: