BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 21, 2008

March Of Dimes


Well it is that time of year for me to start fundraising for the March of Dimes. This is my second year in a row for me and this year I really want to surpass what I raised last year.

First off, the March of Dimes is an organization that helps families and babies that are born premature. Last year my coworker had her baby at 25 weeks. Katelynn in almost 1 now and is crawling and starting to talk. It is amazing to see how she has grown and developed over the past year.

I don't want to have another family go through that, but if they do, it is great to know that the March of Dimes will be there to help support them in any way possible.

This year I am challenging myself. If I raise $500 I will run the 5K and not walk. Please help me acheive my goal. I have $240 right now, $260 to go. Please go to www.marchforbabies.org/morganrn and that will direct you to my site where you can donate. Please help. Even $5 can make a difference. Just imagine if this would happen to you.
The walk/run takes place May 3 at 9:15am at Racoon River Park in West Des Moines.
Thanks for all your help.

0 comments: