BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 6, 2009

San Fransisco Day 5

Up early, around 345am. I really didn't get any sleep the night before, but that is just because I am worried I will sleep through my alarm and miss the flight. So I am out the door a little before 430am and heading to the BART to go to the airport. Trying my hardest to steer clear of the homeless and thought I had, up until I smelt the most awful smell of a person who probably hasn't showered in weeks. It smelt like urine that has been setting in a toilet for days (nurses you know what I mean!). Luckily he was asleep and I just kept on walking, even faster. Got to the BART and headed to the airport. Met a couple from WI heading back home who were originally from Iowa City. Got to the airport to find myself having trouble printing my ticket. Finally got it done and headed to the security line. Why can't they all just be the same and ask the same things from everyone. Des Moines wants this and San Fransisco wants that. I swear! I finally get through and the plane is already boarding! I haven't eaten, I am thirsty and I am still trying to get my shoes on. Oh, I didn't check anything so I am carrying a heavy dufflebag around too! Luckily it isn't my turn to board, so I am able to get a drink. Board the plane and head to Chicago!
On the plane I sat next to the lady who is the creator and president of Japonesque. It is a company that sells makeup brushes. I try to make small talk, but she wasn't very talkative, which I could understand. It was an early flight and a long one at that. But I did at least tell her I had some of her products and I liked them. She was glad, but I didn't get anything free. Darn.
In Chicago I sat and waited at the airport for an hour or so before we would board and take off for Des Moines. I called and talked to Jeff for a little bit, then read a book. That was part of the best part of my trip. I got to read books that didn't involve nursing. It was great!
Then off to home where Andrew came and picked me up. I was so glad to be home.
If you want to see more pictures let me know. I have all 300+ pictures printed off in an album!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://jidatagug.uvoweb.net/vucode.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]