BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 6, 2009

San Fransisco Day 4

I didn't do much Saturday. Woke up around 9am and bummed around. Laureen and I went to move her car to a different parking garage when we came upon the Filipino parade. It was interesting. Here are just a few pics from the parade.





Then I decided to go to some of Moncia's conferences on Medical Sociology. They were very interesting and I even did some of my own networking. It was fun.
For dinner that night Monica, Laureen and I went to a Spanish place and had some Tapas. Interesting. Then we went back to the hotel room and vegged out. Laureen actually read our Tarot cards. It was fascinating to see the difference from when she read them last year to this year. I wonder what they'll say next year?....

0 comments: