BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chocolate Breakfast

On January 31, Gina and I went to Van and Bonnie's Chocolate Breakfast in West Des Moines. We got up at 445am and got there right at 5am. Not that many people there when we got there, but when we left at 630am, the line to get in was unbelievable. There were some really great things to eat. For example, chocolate covered bacon! I know, it sounds disgusting, but it was sooo yummy! It had that sweet and salty combo going on. I didn't like the dessert wines. Way to sugary for me. After all that, we went to Village Inn to eat some eggs and toast to counter-balance the chocolate. We want to go next year, so all who want to go, slumber party at my house!

1 comments:

Allen Skipper said...

Chocolate Breakfast? YUM!