BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Great News

In 2003, I was in a car accident on I-235. I won't go into all the details, but one of the persons in the accident was suing my insurance for $80,000. Naturally, and if you know me, I freaked out. Litrally, everytime I got something in the mail from the insurance company, I just wanted to throw up.

Back in February we had a deposition. I just did my part and left. I didn't want to stay and hear what anyone else had to say.

Nothing was getting settled, so I had to request to take a week off in January for a potential trial date for this accident. Again, wanting to throw up. I don't do well under major pressure.

So last week I got a phone call from my lawyer saying that the case had SETTLED!!! I was so excited. I cried. I was so happy to have that off my chest.

I prayed almost everyday that God would let this case settle. I know others were praying too. So thanks to all who kept me in your prayers during this difficult time for Andrew and I.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Morgan I am so sorry. Unfortunately it happens a lot :(