BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday was my birthday. I'll save my age for when you ask, but I won't publish it. It's not that I am ashamed of how old I am, it just might come back to haunt me in future years.
So after hot tub club, I came home and slept for a few hours. Was feeling lazy and bored, so I went to the gym. Walked for an hour and then ran a quick mile. Came home, showered and Andew and I ordered Happy Joe's Pizza. I was craving taco pizza, so that is where we got it. It was so good, it hit the spot. Andrew got me the new Reba duets CD and the movie "Transformers" as a gag gift.
Then we went to the mall. We were window shopping at Helzberg's and I found an opal that I liked and Andrew bought it for me!!! I was a little shocked. It is not like him to just buy something without comparing. It is so pretty. I had to have it resized, so next Tuesday I should have it.

4 comments:

Dara said...

happy birthday and congrats on the ring - how sweet!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!! I think I would have a heart attack if my husband bought me a ring HAHA!! He said maybe for our 20th wedding anniversary :)

Lori Eilers said...

Sweeeet! Nice bling.

Jenn said...

That ring is very pretty, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!