BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 30, 2007

Family Reunion





I had a busy weekend. First my parents came and stayed with us Thursday night. We took them to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It was good.

Friday I made a pasta salad and made meatballs for the Asmus reunion on Saturday. Andrew and I watched "Night at the Museum". It was funny and entertaining.

Saturday up at 8:00 to cook the meatballs and got ready to leave. Got to Cedar Falls about 11:30. Jeff and Tina were there with Cody and Lilli. They are soooo cute!!! Alot of family there. Had fun. Came home and did nothing!!!

Sunday I went to church. Then we had lunch at Andrew's parents house. Andrew's step-grandma was there. We stayed til about 2:30 and went home. I took a nap, then headed over to Monterrey's for supper with Book Club. We had a farewell dinner for Monica since she is leaving for Tuscon for her doctorine in sociology. Then off to work for 4 hours.

0 comments: