BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Camp

I got back from camp and I am glad to be home. It was alot of fun. I gave out plenty of bandaids. (I think we need to invest in the company that makes them!) No major injuries, even though they played in the mud pit for about an hour. I did have one girl run a fever, but got it down. I was just thankful that I didn't have a diabetic. I met some really good kids that were my assistants when I needed them.
It was so great to see so many children reaching out to God and to see what he has planned for their lives. It is hard sometimes to let yourself go and seek Jesus, knowing that all of your friends are watching you, but so many went beyond that and truly reached out to God. It was so awesome and amazing.
I am glad to be home and to be sleeping in my own bed, not that I was as uncomfortable as the campers. I had a nice cabin with a double bed, but nothing is the same as the bed at home. Now I just have to get ready for the next week!

0 comments: