BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 31, 2008

Birthdays

Andrew and I celebrated our birthdays a couple of weeks ago. He turned 33 and I am now the big 30!
For Andrew's birthday we went over to his parent's house and had a nice dinner and spent some time with them.
The next day we went to Paradise Pizza to celebrate our birthdays together. I love their pastas there. Everything is just so good there. YUM!
I worked the night into my birhtday and we had a taco party. Everyone brought something to make tacos with. My friend Amie and I made cake and covered them with fondunt. For our first time, it didn't turn out too bad, but now we have a better idea for next time.
I was supposed to work the night of my birthday and got to work, to find out the patient we were expecting went to a different hospital, so I got to go home. Didn't do anything to exciting but homework.
Andrew and I decided not to get each other gifts this year. Instead we decided to donate our spendings to the local food pantry. Everyone could use a little help this year.

0 comments: