BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Migraines

I have had 3 migraines in the past week. It is horrible. Today it started at 5am. I was filling out some paperwork and I couldn't tell if I was writing inside the lines or not. Took 4 ibuprofen. When I got home from work I took to excedrin migraine and a lunesta hoping to sleep. I did for about 3 hous. I work up and my head and neck were throbbing. All I could do is cry. I called for an appointment at a walk in clinic. Then I called my Aime and she took me to the doctor. I got a shot of Toradol, which burns if you ever get it, and a new perscription. I came home and have tried to rest, but not really. My neck is still really sore and I have some nausea and haven't eaten much. I hope this is over soon, I see Michael Buble tomorrow!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better and enjoying the concert.