BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 25, 2007

Vacation Part 1

Our flight to Vegas went off without a hitch. We got to our hotel, dropped our things off and walked around. We decided to eat early but in reality it was almost 6 Des Moines time. Then I took a nap. I had been up since 4am and new I would not make it through Jay Leno if I didn't. So after that we went to see Jay Leno. He was performing at the Mirage. Very funny and very hyper.
On Sunday, we did alot of walking. We found a Walgreens to get some staples of food. Everything there is so EXPENSIVE!! A bottle of water in the vending machine was $3! And they don't believe in serving Pepsi products anywhere in restaurants! Everytime we went somewhere that had Diet Pepsi I bought one and horded it to last the whole day! So here are some pictures from the first couple of days in Vegas. The Saga to continue later.






0 comments: